Vacancy: Software Engineer
Axini builds a platforms which finds and prevents errors in software systems. Our customers can use this to bring complex, business critical systems into production faster and with more confidence.
Central in our approach is model based working, in which specifications are written using formal methods. This technique builds on top of over 25 years of academic research by AO the University of Twente. Our platform closes the gap between domain experts and the software development process. It also enables unrivalled automated testing. We are very active in the high-tech and financial sectors. Our tools help ProRail to keep the trains running 24/7 and Achmea to ensure their pension calculations are 100% correct.
We are very proud of our achievements en want to expand our team. We are therefore looking for junior and medior software engineers with up to 4 years of working experience.
We have a passion for building quality software and finding smart solutions for complex problems. We apply innovative ideas from the academic world to build tools that offer fundamental improvements to the software industry.
Characteristics of Axini
- A tight team of software engineers with a lot of freedom and responsibility. Our engineers have the opportunity to apply their ideas to make a difference.
- We value personal growth, both in technical and personal skills. We offer our engineers to use 10% of their time to invest in their skills. In addition, we regularly organize soft-skills workshops.
- We work at our office, at customers and from home. Generally, we are together in the office for 2 or 3 days a weeks. This offers both the focus needed for challenging tasks and the interaction needed to collaborate effectively.
- Technical software engineering challenges belonging to the development of ambitious products.
- The satisfaction of applying the tools you worked on to solve important problems for clients.
- We work primarily with Ruby and Ruby on Rails. Experience with these technologies is not required.
What we are looking for
We are looking for men and women who
- Share our values and way of working.
- Have an academic computer science or software engineering degree (either a bachelor's or master's degree). It also suffices if you can convince us of your knowledge in these area's without a formal degree.
- Are smart, have their own opinion and are open for feedback.
- Have both the skills and the interest to dive into challenging topics such as symbolic transition systems and constraint solving.
- Are passionate for making high quality software and and strive to keep improving their skills.
We are open to international colleagues. We do expect you to be willing to learn the Dutch language. Non EU-citizens need a residence permit that allows working in the Netherlands.
Wat our team says
Proud to be part of Axini, working with smart engineers. Seeing our clients solving their hard problems and making better software using our modeling suite gives me joy and encourages me to work harder and grow faster.
Ardavan Ghaffari, Software Engineer at Axini
Everyday I can learn something new from my colleagues.
Jorge Mora Perdiguero, Software Engineer at Axini
Axini offers the opportunities to make a real difference in our own products and for customers. Quality is the primary goal and I am proud of what we deliver.
Peter Verkade, Software Engineer at Axini
Do you think we are a good match and want to know more? Call or mail Menno Jonkers.
+31 6 2476 4265