- We believe that it is possible to make fault free software. We exist to make tools that enable this.
- We believe in continuous learning and improvement .
- We believe in engineering , in building things, we love building things.
- We believe that the next step in software engineering is model-driven engineering.
- We see model-based testing as the first economically and technically viable technique to introduce models in the software engineering process. Once we have models we can
go further. Examples are model-checking, theorem proving and code-generation.
- We exist to create tools with which we can make models for complex embedded, cyber physical and administrative systems. Where most modeling techniques focus on either interaction or data, we have models that handle both. We check the models on correctness before code is actually written. Once code is written we use the models to automatically generate and execute test-cases against the created system(s).