Axini is looking for software craftswomen and craftsmen
We build model-driven engineering tools to bring our customers closer to fault free software. In particular we work hard on our flag ship products Axini Modeler and Axini TestManager that together provide fully model-based testing. We are very happy with the recognition of our tools. They are used by a number of national and international companies. From high-tech systems in Healthcare, to 24/7 systems running the Dutch railways, to complex administrative systems of banks and insurance companies.
We are always looking for pragmatic programmers for our team in Amsterdam. In particular smart junior/medior software engineers
. We offer a unique combination: in-house product development and the application of our tool set in client projects. We are a hybrid distributed team, meeting in Amsterdam about two days a week. The other days we work remote or at clients.
A list of things you will typically work on:
- Further development of our products. We work primarily with open source tools: a lot of Ruby, a bit of Rails, Cucumber, RSpec, Docker etc.
- Modeling, analysis and model-based testing of client systems
- applying academic and our own research to practical solutions for our products and clients; in addition to model-based testing we these are topics like constraint solving, model checking, data mining, visualization, (un)supervised learning
- a small dedicated product-team with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- direct influence in the design and development of our products
- interesting clients with high profile projects
- smart colleagues for faster personal development
- more than only technique. since software engineering is human work, we also pay attention to soft skills for personal development and personal effectiveness
- an office in Amsterdam in between the bakery and the pub 🙂
For this we like something in return:
- you have a university computer science degree (bachelor/master). We care about your smarts and analytical skills. If you don’t have the degree but can convince us that you have the smarts and the skills that is also fine.
- you are smart, analytically strong and you have a will of your own, but you’re not a solo player
- you’re eager to learn and improve yourself, both in technical and non-technical skills
- you like your profession, you like programming, you like software engineering, you get satisfaction and joy from creating good solid software
- new languages or tools don’t scare you – experience with Ruby is not required.
- you feel responsible for our clients and go the extra mile to make them happy
? Want to talk to a human being? We like to get in touch with you. Call or mail Menno Jonkers, +31 6 2476 4265, jobs [at] axini.com.